ENURE OF MEMBERSHIP –
Enrollment for SKYLARK GROUPS membership shall be valid for 3-12 months from the date of joining.
NON DISCLOSURE CLAUSES –
- 1. During the membership tenure of the concerned member, the member shall be exposed to Company’s confidential information, which means information or material that is commercially valuable to Company and not generally known or readily ascertainable in the industry. This includes and is not limited to: a) technical information concerning Company’s services including strategies, designs, devices, software code, processes, researches, technical memorandum, and correspondence. b) information concerning the Company’s business including cost information, marketing method, customer lists, customer information, advertising strategies. c) any information not generally known to the public should not be misused or disclosed, could reasonably be expected to adversely affect the Company’s business.
- 2. The member should not disclose any confidential information with anyone outside the Company without the Company’s prior written consent. Nor shall he/she use the same for personal profit or non-profit purposes.
- 3. The member shall not transfer confidential information to personal storage media (example: Pen drive) or personal mail ID’s unless as consented in written by the Company on Company’s letterhead.
- 4. The confidentiality obligation remains even after the membership tenure ends and survives for so long until the written consent is obtained by the Company in respect of the same.
- 5. All rights with respect to the amendment of the clauses are reserved with the Company.
- 6. In circumstances of violation of the clauses, the member agrees that the Company shall have all rights to claim monetary damage caused to the Company due to irreparable harm and also, have a right to apply to a competent court of jurisdiction.
- 7. Member agrees to indemnify the Company against all and any losses, damages, claims, or expenses incurred or suffered by Company as a result of a breach of these clauses.
- 8. In case of any dispute arising out of or due to breach of these clauses, the member shall be liable to fulfill all monetary expenditure related to reasonable attorney fees and costs and other necessaries.
9. The governing law shall be that which is applicable in India.
- MONEY- BACK GUARANTEE :
Valid only for members possessing a certificate for the same issued on Company’s letterhead.